Pumpkin is doing very well. There is a lot of drooling and hand sucking going on right now. I checked my baby book and found out that I got my first tooth at 5 months, so I assume she is in the pre-teething stage. She can also roll on her side which leads me to think that rolling over can't be too far away. She is also starting to learn that it is fun to kick her feet in the bath and make splashes. She is such a joy to be around.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Like mother like daughter
This was my hat when I was a baby. Grandmummy brought us several of my old hats for Pumpkin to wear.
Pumpkin is doing very well. There is a lot of drooling and hand sucking going on right now. I checked my baby book and found out that I got my first tooth at 5 months, so I assume she is in the pre-teething stage. She can also roll on her side which leads me to think that rolling over can't be too far away. She is also starting to learn that it is fun to kick her feet in the bath and make splashes. She is such a joy to be around.


Pumpkin is doing very well. There is a lot of drooling and hand sucking going on right now. I checked my baby book and found out that I got my first tooth at 5 months, so I assume she is in the pre-teething stage. She can also roll on her side which leads me to think that rolling over can't be too far away. She is also starting to learn that it is fun to kick her feet in the bath and make splashes. She is such a joy to be around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is SUCH a happy baby - what fun it is to watch her grow! You are making me one happy auntie!
ReplyDelete