Hey everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. Getting ready for Christmas about did me in. Here are some of Pumpkin's Christmas pictures. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great New Year. I know 2010 will be a good year for us. It is hard to believe that Pumpkin is almost 9 months, yikes, the time is going by fast.
Here are some of the highlights of the last month. Pumpkin is crawling!!! She can also get into a sitting position by herself. She still says mainly "dada" and "A" thinks she may actually know what it means now. She doesn't say "mama" a whole lot unless she is crying. She is starting to do that whole "I don't want to be out of mama's sight" attachment thing which is really cute, until I'm trying to do something in the other room and she is screaming at the top of her lungs! Babyproofing is currently under way as she is really quick and she loves to explore. The dog and cat will have to start learning how to get out of her way because she loves them both and wants to "pet" them (which basically means she is pulling out their hair). I think our girl will not be blue-eyed much longer. Grandma wanted a brown eyed grandchild and I think Pumpkin will be it, we'll have to wait and see. Her hair is getting thicker and somewhat darker.
She really is a delight. She loves to smile at people and she is a good baby. We're having some trouble getting her to sleep at naptime and bedtime, she likes to be rocked to sleep and wants to wake up when we put her in the crib. However, when things settle down after New Year, mama will try to get her back on a schedule, fingers crossed






cousin "D" thinks that these are awesome pictures.
ReplyDeleteAnd she is just as cute in person--even cuter. Of course, Grandmummy may be prejudiced.
ReplyDelete