Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Hi everyone, Pumpkin just wanted to wish you a happy St. Patrick's Day. She is currently sitting in her high chair eating peas in honor of the occasion. Here are some pics I took earlier. "Hi, would you like to play with my block?"
"Ha ha, no way am I going to let you have this block!"
"This is my stinker face." The stinker face is usually followed by a snort.
"Oh boy, I'm having way too much fun."
She had her first big cut a couple of days ago. It was on her cheek and Mommy finally thought (3 hours after it happened), "Gosh, I hope it doesn't scar"! So I called the nurseline and they thought it sounded small enough not to be an issue. Anyway, it is going away quickly. Thank goodness she has her daddy's healing power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My neice is adorable AND a stinker - LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete