Wednesday, May 19, 2010
New project-
I've been doing some sewing and have gotten some really cute re-fashioning projects done. Unfortunately I have forgotten to take a lot of "before" pictures, but I'll be posting "after" pics soon. Anyway, Pumpkin has a pair of legwarmers that are cute. I like her to wear either pants or legwarmers so her little legs don't get all scratched up from crawling all the time (she wears a lot of dresses). I saw a tutorial about making your own from woman's knee high socks and I thought "I can do that". Typically, a pair of Babyleg leg-warmers run about $12 + tax. I went to Wal-mart and bought a pair of knee high socks for $3. What a deal, I can make 4 pairs of leg warmers to one pair of Babylegs. These would be great baby shower presents. If you are interested in making your own, go to this link. GUEST POST: DIY Baby Legwarmers from a pair of socks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Those are to-o-o-o-o cute and I think E. agrees. She looks like she is modeling them for us. I think she is a very blest little girl to have a special mommy to make such cute things for her.
ReplyDelete