When my Mom retired almost 2 years ago, one of her retirement presents was a gift certificate with a photographer from her church so that we could all do a family picture. We finally did it in October, better late than never! They turned out really well. We all wore white for the majority of the pictures and I made Pumpkin and my niece matching dresses and my nephews bow ties for grandkid pictures. After the picture session, we went to my brother and sis-in-laws to celebrate my nieces 4th birthday! Here is Pumpkin in her Mommy made dress.
Pumpkin and her cousin, M.
More pics of Pumpkin's dress. Can you tell I'm pleased with how it turned out?
Pumpkin was a monster for Halloween. Everybody kept thinking she was a boy. Oh well, she was adorable! We're at our church trunk & treat.
She didn't know what was going on at first but by the end, she would not let go of her Halloween basket!
A had a 80's murder mystery thing at his work. He was Simon Lebon from Duran Duran and the lady to his left was Cyndi Lauper and the guy to the right was the guy from the Culture Club (forgot his name). They had everyone from Michael Jackson to Mr. T!
Out for a walk in our subdivision.
"I found a stick, I found a stick!"
Dressed up in an Eeyore costume from Aunt K. Pumpkin loves to dress up in this costume and her Halloween costume.
Pumpkin's first circus. She loved it and just sat watching it all very quietly.
Pumpkin at the park.
That's all folks! I'll post more later. A is home this week so I should get more time to post pics.

Pumpkin and her cousin, M.
More pics of Pumpkin's dress. Can you tell I'm pleased with how it turned out?
Pumpkin was a monster for Halloween. Everybody kept thinking she was a boy. Oh well, she was adorable! We're at our church trunk & treat.
"I found a stick, I found a stick!"
Dressed up in an Eeyore costume from Aunt K. Pumpkin loves to dress up in this costume and her Halloween costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment