Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lots of snow!

Hi, hope everyone in the Midwest survived that storm ok. We're not really sure how much snow we got because of the wind. We may have gotten up to 10 inches of snow, but in some places I can still see grass so I wouldn't venture a guess. The first pic is from the garage, the way the wind was blowing it kept about 5-10 feet clear up to the garage doors. Less to shovel!
Ok, this is the INSIDE of the garage. We have a small place where the weatherproofing on the bottom of the garage door is missing and the wind pushed all this snow in under the door. Guess I know what I'll be buying once we get out!
Today, again you can see the bare spot in front of the garage. I love those 2 drifts, they were over a foot tall.
This is the driveway. Our neighbor got out this afternoon and plowed everyone's driveways. Thanks goodness for good neighbors!
I love the lines in the snow left by the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment