It was also her 3rd birthday that day so we had a cake. She wanted a cake with sprinkles which was easy to find. With a new baby I just didn't think I could do the big birthday party this year, so I just ordered a cake from the grocery store and had a low-key birthday. It was nice not to do all that planning and she enjoyed it just as much.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Easter and Pumpkin's birthday
It was also her 3rd birthday that day so we had a cake. She wanted a cake with sprinkles which was easy to find. With a new baby I just didn't think I could do the big birthday party this year, so I just ordered a cake from the grocery store and had a low-key birthday. It was nice not to do all that planning and she enjoyed it just as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment