Friday, June 1, 2012

What's going on around here

We've been busy around our house. We put in a garden this year and Pumpkin likes to help me go out and "dig" in it. She is very enthusiastic.  She even wants to wear my boots.  She can't go anywhere in them but she enjoys putting them on.  They are very stylish you know!

Jellybean is getting bigger and sweeter every day.  He is a delightful boy and he loves to smile.  He is a good nighttime sleeper (from around 9 p.m. to 6 or 7 a.m.).  I do a dream feed before I go to bed, usually around 10:30 or 11 and then he sleeps until the morning.  He is also a great napper.  I can put him in his bed and he will put himself to sleep with no interaction from me, Praise God!!  I don't think it was Pumpkin's fault that she was such a bad sleeper, I just did the wrong things (BF her to sleep, rocking her to sleep, etc.).  I am not making the same mistakes twice!!


1 comment:

  1. I think Jelly Bean is flirting with Mommy because he knows where his "bread" comes from. Granddad wants Pumpkin to come and help him in his garden. I'm sure she would make short work of it. At least we are not having "deer" or "rabbits" helping in our garden.

    ReplyDelete