
Sorry it has taken so long to post, we've been a little busy. My camera memory card is full (surprise, surprise) and then we've had water damage in our house (long story) so I haven't had the time to post. Oh, I'm sick too. Anyway, here is a picture to hold you over until I can get some more taken (and my memory card cleared off). Pumpkin is growing like a weed, she was 14 lbs 4 oz. last Wednesday. I've dropped down to 7 feedings per day which is sooooo nice. She has found her feet and she loves to chew on her toes. I've just noticed this morning that she is really starting to get interested in how stuff feels (like my robe, a pillowcase, the carpet, etc.) and she is using her hands more to reach for stuff. She is starting to get interested in toys and she seems to enjoy being read to IF she is laying on the floor, not if I am holding her. She is such a joy and is smiling a lot more.
No comments:
Post a Comment