Monday, August 24, 2009

Playing in my activity center




Pumpkin is finally big enough (and strong enough to hold herself up) to play in her activity center. It has these buttons that you push that will sound like a piano or it will say "I'm a zebra" or "I'm a giraffe" or it will play songs. She likes it, but she hasn't figured out how to actually make it work - it is more hit and miss, but she thinks she is pretty hot stuff when she sits in it. Oh, she also started reaching for me this morning. A says it is because she is wanting to chew on my hands, but I know better!

2 comments:

  1. You tell Pumpkin that Auntie T is SO proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a girl! I think your hair is growing almost as fast as you are. Cousin L. reached for his Mommy yesterday, too! Aren't you two--too cute for words! Love you.

    ReplyDelete