Monday, November 2, 2009

More 6 month pictures

Just thought I'd do a quick post while I'm waiting for little miss to take her morning nap. She was supposed to go to sleep at 9:30 a.m. and it is now 10:30 and no sleeping is taking place. Hmmm, I think I missed the "sleepy" phase and now she is into her "wired" phase. She has been getting up around 12 or 1 a.m. for the past 3 days, don't know what that is all about. I really can't complain because I know a lot of parent's are up 3, 4, 5 + times a night. However, this little girl has been sleeping 10-11 hours straight for almost a month so I don't know what is going on. I have missed her cereal and vegetable feedings this weekend so she may have just been extra hungry.

We had a good Halloween weekend. A's work group came over on Friday night and we had pizza and watched movies. Saturday night Grandpa H and C came over and then our friends M and L dropped by to see Pumpkin. We stayed up way too late Friday and Saturday so by Sunday we were worn out. I went to a baby shower after church and then came home and took a nap. Pumpkin was so tired after church and the baby shower that she fell asleep as soon as she got into her car seat. She looked like a little old man with her head thrown back and her mouth wide open sleeping away. I'm pretty sure I even saw some heavy drooling in the back seat!

Got to go, Pumpkin is asleep, I may get to take a shower!!



1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! I loved her Halloween costume and Fall pictures. All the pictures you have added are great! Sorry I haven't stopped by lately...been super busy :) Little Pumpkin is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete