Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been swamped trying to get everything ready for Pumpkin's 1st birthday party which we had last weekend. I got all crafty and made her skirt, embellished a onesie to match, sewed two fabric flag buntings for the party and my Mom and I made the cake. Whew, I'm worn out. I've spent the last 2 days recovering. Anyway, I have lots to post so I will hopefully work on that in the next week. Thursday is the big day, Pumpkin is turning one, so hard to believe.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Oops, it's been a long time since I've posted
Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been swamped trying to get everything ready for Pumpkin's 1st birthday party which we had last weekend. I got all crafty and made her skirt, embellished a onesie to match, sewed two fabric flag buntings for the party and my Mom and I made the cake. Whew, I'm worn out. I've spent the last 2 days recovering. Anyway, I have lots to post so I will hopefully work on that in the next week. Thursday is the big day, Pumpkin is turning one, so hard to believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment