Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hey everyone, it's Pumpkin here. I wanted to wish my Daddy a Happy Father's Day. He is a great Daddy and I'd like to take a minute to tell you about all the fun things we do together.
The first time I met my Daddy. He was the first face I every saw and the first person to hold me, except for my Dr. and she doesn't really count. Even though he was wearing a funny mask, I could tell he was happy to see me.
Daddy and I like to hang out on the couch. This was during the time when I cried a lot (I was a little bitty baby then) and Daddy would hold me for a really long time.
Daddy and I at the Renaissance Festival, we like to go to cool places like that. Daddy made sure I was really warm, it was so cold that day.
This was Daddy's birthday. Here I am giving him his present. Mommy wrapped it up but I picked it out.
Daddy and I the day before Easter. He was showing me some really pretty flowers and making sure I didn't eat them (I really, really wanted to, they were sooooo pretty).
I like to play with Daddy and Lucy. When Daddy comes home from work, Lucy and I are right there waiting for him. We both love him so much.
So, Happy Father's Day. You're the best Daddy I could ever hope for.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I think E. must really love her dad because she is even wearing shoes for his special day.

    ReplyDelete