I love this black and white bow, I wore it yesterday and it is so cute and it goes with anything.
This isn't the best picture, but this is a Snow White bow made out of ribbon! Adorable!
I wish I had found this website last Halloween, she could have worn this Tinkerbell bow with her Tinkerbell dress! Kyla at Funky Polkadot makes all of the Disney princesses like Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, Mulan, etc.
This is an adult sized headband, Pumpkin is just modeling it for me. I absolutely love it, I'm wearing it now.
Interested in getting your own Funky Polkadot bow? Go to her Etsy page here Shop home. The prices are very reasonable and so is shipping. She also has a blog at http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/. Ok, I'm off to look in the mirror at my headband!
I will be posting more pics and videos soon. Pumpkin has been sick and we've been out of town so I am woefully behind on posting.
I'm sure the headband is cute on you but it is "adorable" on Pumpkin. Maybe she has found an alternative to her pink hat that she loves.
ReplyDelete