Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quick post

Just wanted to tell you what little Miss is doing now. I just asked her a question, she looked at me, SHRUGGED and then started babbling wildly. Too cute! It is so funny how she is responding to us now. She knows when she is not supposed to have something. She will turn around and get as far away from you as possible as fast as possible!
Below are some pictures from last weekend when we went to a really cool park downtown.


Got to get the girl down for a nap. We got a babysitter last night and went out for a movie (1st time in a movie theatre since Star Trek came out in 2009). I got Pumpkin to sleep and then we left, she slept fine until we got back and then a noise from the garage woke her up and she didn't sleep again until 3 a.m. I'm exhausted and she is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment