Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm 8 weeks old!

Hello everyone, I'm 8 weeks old and I wanted to tell you how I'm doing. I'm smiling a lot, especially in the morning when I wake up. I sometimes even smile in the evenings, that is when I'm fussiest. I have found out that I can suck on my fingers, sometimes one or two at a time and sometimes my whole fist. I love to stick out my tongue! I don't take a pacifier very much, but it can help me settle when I'm really, really tired. I'm cooing and talking more, but Mommy and Daddy don't seem to know what I'm saying, but they always talk back. Mommy can't understand why every time we go to church I blow out my diaper and have to have my clothes changed. The outfit I'm wearing in the picture only lasted about 45 minutes before Mommy had to change me! It's a good thing she always remembers to bring extra clothes. Grandmummy says Mommy should dress me in everyday clothes first and then put on the church clothes after the blowout.

Mommy and Daddy put me on a new nighttime schedule that is working pretty well. I eat at 9 p.m. and then go to sleep until 2 a.m. and then Mommy feeds me again. Then I sleep until 7 a.m. (sometimes, he he he). Mommy likes the schedule pretty well, even though she has to feed me about every 2 hours during the day. Well, I'm getting tired so I think I'll take a nap. Talk to you soon!!!

1 comment: