Cousin G with his fashionable new hat. Leave it to Uncle A and Aunt J to get him something completely crazy!Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Christmas Afternoon
We drove to my parents on Christmas afternoon, thankfully the ice wasn't bad and my brother and sister-in-law and uncle were able to come. Pumpkin is showing off her incredible ability to open presents. She catches on quick.
Cousin G, M, L and Pumpkin.
Cousin G with his fashionable new hat. Leave it to Uncle A and Aunt J to get him something completely crazy!
"Hmmm, I wonder what is in this box. If I sit on it, I might be able to tell."
"Ohh, it's a lion, I love lions."
Cousin G with his fashionable new hat. Leave it to Uncle A and Aunt J to get him something completely crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cousin "D" loves the pictures (especially the lion picture!) Post again soon
ReplyDelete