Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas at our house

We do a Thanksgiving/Christmas weekend every year with A's dad and sister. This year it was at our house the weekend before Christmas. Last year we were at T's house and got iced in. H and C tried to get home and got stuck on the highway behind a huge pile-up for most of a day, they ended up coming back and staying another night. Thank goodness the weather was good this year.
A picture of our Christmas tree, which is still up! We may still have the tree up at Valentine's Day (I hope not).
Uncle N, Auntie T and the kids with Pumpkin. The kids stayed afterwards and we took them with us to Christmas down south. Pumpkin loves them so much and they are so good to play with her and keep her entertained (which is a full time job!). Poor D, on our trip down, Pumpkin started screaming so we made him sing Christmas carols to keep her happy.
H and C and A
Auntie T helping Pumpkin open a present. It was a Raffi CD, which she already loves. I have one of his songs stuck in my head, I have a feeling we'll be singing Raffi songs for the next couple of years!

1 comment:

  1. We had a blast! Which song is stuck - brush your teeth, baby baluga, down by the bay, 5 little ducks, colores, .... - they fade eventually (I hope)

    ReplyDelete