Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WDW Animal Kingdom

Here we are at Animal Kingdom, looking very animal-y. Pumpkin has no idea what we are doing and is frankly embarrassed to be seen with us.
We found the Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore character spot right when we got there. No line, which was great because you had to walk and walk to get to them. Again, I would hate to be there in the summer, who knows how long you would have to wait. This is one of my favorite pictures of Pumpkin.
A lot of the characters would play peekaboo with her, which she loved.
Pumpkin always wanted to touch them.
This is another of my favorite pictures.
We didn't do too many roller coasters although we did the rides that we could take Pumpkin on. A rode this one (Expedition Everest) by himself and said it was a lot of fun. There was no way I was going to ride it. When we went to Disney World the first time (over 7 years ago), the first day we rode the Hotel of Terror at Hollywood Studios and it made me sick the rest of the day. I'm pretty leery of roller coasters/rides since then.
Dada and his girl.
I told you that Pumpkin liked to touch (and grab) the characters.
Where's dada?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, let's be honest here. You were leery of roller coasters long before then... (Not that Hotel of Terror helped any) :-)

    A

    ReplyDelete