Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cloth diapers and church clothes

This is Pumpkin's new cloth diaper. It's made out of that really soft minky fabric, it's very soft and fuzzy. It is made by Blueberry Diapers and they have tons of really fun prints (like cow, cheetah, tie-dyed, dalmation, etc.) I had wanted one for a long time but they are not the cheapest thing out there, but I found this on sale and ordered it on a whim. I can't wait until summer when she can run around in just a diaper, it's so cute I hate to cover it up.
As you can see, Pumpkin is pulling up on things now. One day after her nap I walked in and she was standing up in her crib looking as pleased as could be. She's been pulling up quite a bit since then. She is also into EVERYTHING. A has been sick and she loves to go after his dirty kleenex's, yuck!
Pumpkin before church on Sunday. I love this little plaid coat and black pant combo. She got this from her cousins in Boise, Idaho. I just imagine this is what all the really cute kids in Boise wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment