Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Morning


I usually don't get to wake Pumpkin up in the morning because she somehow manages to get up before I go into her room, but this was one of the few occasions that I got to her first. I love her little chipmunk smile at the end. She is doing well, her top two teeth are threatening to come through anytime, they don't seem to be bothering her, thank goodness. She is pulling up on everything. Her new favorite things to do are to antagonize the cat (cackling the whole time while she does it) and trying to play with the dogs food and water dishes. YUCK! She is also talking all the time. I had started sleep training about three weeks ago and she has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 weeks. I can also put her in her crib drowsy (but awake) and she will put herself to sleep. Next week I'm going to start nap training to see if I can teach her to put herself to sleep at naptime, wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I heard E. say, "Mummy--put that camera down and help me find my hand!!"" Too cute--can't wait to see her. Love, Grandmummy and Granddad

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see her again, i cant believe its almost her 1st B-day! "D"

    ReplyDelete