No news on Pumpkin's arrival, she doesn't appear to be in any hurry. We did get snow and ice yesterday night, but only about 3 inches. It looks like it will all melt today. I guess I will post after my ultrasound and Dr. visit tomorrow, unless something happens before then.
I am glad you posted! I was wondering how it was going. Hang in there...and enjoy these last few precious moments when it's just you and Pumpkin by yourself. Glad you didn't get the snow that was expected. We just got a dusting down here and today it's warm and sunny. Have a good doctor visit tomorrow!
Just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you! Relax, rest up and just enjoy these last few days before Pumpkin makes here appearance. I look forward to hearing about the ultrasound.
So, how was the appointment??? Hopefully, you are in the hospital having little pumpkin which is the reason for no post yet. Love you guys!! Praying for pumpkin's safe and QUICK arrival! :)
I am glad you posted! I was wondering how it was going. Hang in there...and enjoy these last few precious moments when it's just you and Pumpkin by yourself.
ReplyDeleteGlad you didn't get the snow that was expected. We just got a dusting down here and today it's warm and sunny.
Have a good doctor visit tomorrow!
Jeanette
Wondering what happens at the doc today...the suspense is too much!
ReplyDeleteCarla
Just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you! Relax, rest up and just enjoy these last few days before Pumpkin makes here appearance. I look forward to hearing about the ultrasound.
ReplyDeleteTina
So, how was the appointment??? Hopefully, you are in the hospital having little pumpkin which is the reason for no post yet. Love you guys!! Praying for pumpkin's safe and QUICK arrival! :)
ReplyDelete