Friday, March 13, 2009

It has finally happened!

I kept saying I would start a blog and I've finally done it. Of course, it is two weeks before the due date, but better late than never.

I don't want to go password-protected so I am not going to be using our whole names or location in this blog, so if you leave comments (and I'm hoping for a lot, I love comments), please leave off information of this kind. A thinks I am neurotic, but I would rather be cautious. Thanks a bunch!

I hope to post lots of pictures of Pumpkin once she arrives, so check back often. When the big date arrives, we will be sending out a group email to everyone with all the info (name, weight, etc.) and hopefully a picture or two, but after that I plan on using this blog to post pictures and keep you updated on her progress.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Blog and CUTE name! The nursery is beautiful. I love the colors. Looking forward to "meeting" little Pumpkin. Be sure to update often. Congrats to you both!
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, you know that keeping up this blog means 17-18 more years of Pumpkins life right?? Tee hee! Are you using family names for options? What sort of fun middle names do you have in your families? We've got some fun ones if you need suggestions! hahaha!

    Much love to you both!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete