Friday, October 23, 2009

6 month pictures

We went a couple weeks ago to Portrait Innovations and got Pumpkin's 6 month pictures. Here are a few of them, there were a ton of really good ones, I'll post some more later on. We're looking at getting a new computer so I will be able to edit pictures and video because my current computer just won't be able to handle it. It may be a couple weeks before that happens so I apologize in advance for the lack of pictures.



She has started saying Da Da, which is very cute. She has this really soft way of saying it. She gets excited when "A" comes home, she starts waving her arms around. She has also started trying to get up on her knees, she can't do it yet but I can see it is coming in the next couple of weeks. She hasn't cut any teeth yet, but I can imagine that it will be happening soon (although I have been thinking that for a month already). I am almost done with my Italian class which is probably good since she has been pitching a fit the last 2 times I've been gone. "A" says that about 7:10 she will start fussing and then all of a sudden she starts screaming like he has never heard before. She won't even eat, he ends up just putting her to bed around 8 and she goes to sleep pretty quickly. I think she is off her routine and it messes her up, or maybe she is a "momma's girl"!!

2 comments:

  1. These cute pictures are TOO stressful for Grandmummy!! How do I choose which one to use as background on my computer? The only thing I know to do is to change the background daily!! Love you, Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the SAME problem here!

    Auntie T

    ReplyDelete