Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin and the cloth diaper

Here is a couple of pictures of Pumpkin in her Fuzzibunz cloth diaper. I have only had one blow-out and two leaked diapers since I have started putting her in cloth. However, I believe all of those have been due to operator error, they weren't the diapers fault.

She looks pretty happy, doesn't she?
If you are at all interested in cloth diapering, I would highly recommend a cloth diaper trial, especially through Diaperdaisy (www.diaperdaisy.com). There are several websites that offer cloth diaper trials, but diaperdaisy is the only one I found that is customizable. Sara at Diaperdaisy has been wonderful, I emailed a question and she emailed me back that day. When I ordered my diapers, she was on her way out of town to a wedding for the weekend but she made sure my order went out before she left! She also sent me some cloth diaper friendly detergent to try which really came in handy. I really can't recommend Diaperdaisy enough. It is so nice to try all these diapers out because some of the ones I thought I would like best, I'm not really keen on after trying them out. This has saved me quite a bit of money.
I've got a bunch of pictures from this weekend, but I don't have any more memory on my computer (or some error like that) so I'll have to post more later. Granddad and Grandma came up and we took Pumpkin to the Renaissance Festival where she saw her first parade, first elephant and camel and first joust!

No comments:

Post a Comment