Wednesday, October 14, 2009

6 month update

Pumpkin went to the Pediatrician yesterday. She weighed 16 pounds 13 ounces and was 25 3/4 inches long. Her head was 17 1/4 inches (that is in the 75-90th percentile!!). He said she looked wonderful. She got her normal shots plus her flu shot. The first shot she didn't even react but she started screaming on the 2nd, but she has done really well afterward. She hasn't had any adverse reactions to any of her shots, thank goodness.
She has started on rice and oatmeal cereal, she likes them both. She is so funny because between each bite she has to suck her fingers. She still sucks the 3rd and 4th finger on her left hand. It makes for a messy meal, but I enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. J, Cousin D's boss at work just had a baby, born at 14 pounds and 7 ounces. She's from the amazon or something, so I guess that's normal for them, but makes me laugh when I see that your sweetie is just barely past that mark.

    We love you! Thanks for putting up the dedication pics :)

    Cousin, H

    ReplyDelete