Monday, March 16, 2009

Dr. visit

I went to the Dr. today and I am still 1 cm. dilated and 50% effaced (same as last week). However, Pumpkin has officially dropped!! I asked if the Dr. could guess her weight and she said she was somewhere between 6-7 pounds, but she really couldn't tell me for sure. Since it is official that she has dropped, I guess that explains why I am starving (i.e. more room in my stomach), or maybe I'm just a little piggy. Anyway, here is a picture from Thanksgiving when I was about 23 weeks.
Here is the latest picture from yesterday, 38 weeks 4 days (same dress). Not much difference!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes! LOL
    Naw...no difference at all! Glad to hear she's dropped. That means she will make her grand arrival soon. (Which translates into = get as much sleep as you possibly can!)
    Great belly shot J....you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jb, Tell pumpkin to wait till after the storm because her grandpa probably won't drive in it, and grandma will really want to come anyway. J your mom is so excited. Her hearts desire for you has been answered and she is so thankful. It's been fun getting all the updates

    ReplyDelete