Went to the pediatrician today. Pumpkin weighed 10 lbs 3 oz, (she was 9 lbs 14 oz last Wednesday). He said she looked fine, she screamed pretty much the whole time so he could tell she had good lungs!
Pumpkin is going to have a big weekend, we are going south to see all the family. I'm a little nervous about traveling at night because she is soooo grumpy in the evening. I'm not looking forward to spending 3 hours in a car with a screaming baby, but I'm sure we'll make it fine.
I tried on some of my normal pants/jeans this morning hoping I could find something to wear, but couldn't fit into anything yet. I know it has only been 5 weeks but my maternity pants are literally falling down and I am running out of stuff to wear. I'm basically living in sweats and the one pair of maternity pants that are expandable. So, going somewhere this weekend where I have to actually wear something other than sweats is making me a little nervous. I guess I'll be washing those jeans a lot!
We are going to miss you this weekend - I have 6 things scheduled in just 3 days not counting the "down south family" activities. So, I am pretty much committed (or need to be committed - as the case may be). Give that doll baby a huge hug from me and tell her I plan to see her at least once before the 4th.
ReplyDeleteAuntie T
I really enjoyed visiting with you and getting to meet "A" and ESPECIALLY getting to hold and love on little "E". She is even more beautiful in person!
ReplyDeleteYou looked great and so happy and content. Thank you for letting me be a part of your shower.