Friday, May 29, 2009

New pictures



Pumpkin loves the play mat/gym that Grandma and Granddad got her for Christmas. I put her in it and she starts smiling and cooing. It's very cute.

It is amazing how my whole outlook changes once I get a little sleep. Pumpkin has been wanting to stay up after her 5/6 a.m. feeding which makes for a very tired momma. It hasn't helped that I couldn't nap because we have gotten a new furnace and air conditioner so I have had people here working from 7:30 a.m. on for 3 days. The upside to all of this is that now the house is actually cooler than 80 degrees!! Anyway, I got a long stretch of sleep last night and the world is right again.

I am hoping to post the last of the birth story soon. But, I need to clean my house first. Hmmm, I may not be getting to the birth story until next year then at the speed I clean.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pictures - she is just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete