Pumpkin and great-grandma
Pumpkin with her Granddad
My sister-in-law "S" with Pumpkin and me with my new nephew. Isn't he adorable!!! Granddad says they are twins and he can't tell them apart. I think Granddad needs to get his glasses checked.
"A" with our niece, "M". She was helping him play his game.
"A's" sister "A" with her new niece. She would have held Pumpkin all day if she could have. What a great aunt!!
We got to see our friends "B" and "T" and their new baby "N". He and Pumpkin are tentatively bethrothed (unless she likes his older brother better).
I shouldn't have worried that Pumpkin would not do well on the way down there. She slept pretty much the whole time in the car and even went right to sleep after we got there. Mommy was worried about nothing (as usual).
I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I haven't seen that many single letters together since my last bowl of alphabet soup, 25 years ago...
ReplyDelete"A"