We had an eventful morning. I woke up around 5 a.m. and thought my water had broken. We went to the hospital and found out that my water HAD NOT broken, AND I was still only 1 cm dilated and not fully effaced. Arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So they sent us home because at 1 cm dilated, they can't even break my water if I wanted them to. So, I still have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and I am sure they will schedule me to be induced sometime this week.
Note to Pumpkin: Mommy is not amused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What in the world! You're a trooper :)
ReplyDeleteawwww sweetie! This has got to be rough and I bet you want to pull out your hair right about now. Pumpkin needs a stern talking to! (ok...I would NEVER actually be able to talk stern to her...LOL)
ReplyDeleteI check in every day hoping for baby....but it's like waiting for Christmas...it takes FOREVER to get here but once it's here you forget about everything else!
Jeanette
Aw man!!! Pumpkin, you can't do that to mommy! She is ready for you to come out. So, maybe today is the day????
ReplyDelete