I went to the breastfeeding support group this morning (still having issues) and Pumpkin got weighed. Last week she was 8 lbs 14 oz (her birth weight was 9 lbs 1 oz) and this week she was 9 lbs 5 oz. Go Pumpkin!!
We went to church for the first time on Sunday. She slept through Sunday School and then stayed awake the whole church service. She also had her first blow-out (while I was feeding her) as well. She had another blow-out that afternoon so I decided it was time to move up in her diaper size from newborn to Size 1. My girl is getting big. She's not over the weight limit for newborn diapers, but her little legs are not the skinniest so I think that is what is causing the problem.
Pictures to follow in another post. Got to go, she is starting to wake up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 3 weeks birthday today--We love you!
ReplyDeleteGranddad & Grandmummy
I am enjoying the updates and pics and looking forward to the birth story :)
ReplyDelete