Friday, April 10, 2009

She's Here

Our little girl "E" was born on April 8th at 6:26 p.m. She weighed 9 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 1/2 inches long. I did not have to get induced, I went into labor on my own on Tuesday, April 7th in the evening. No pitocin, but I did end up with a c-section.
Will post pictures and do full birth story later. Too tired now, we should be home on Saturday sometime.

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you all - congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! I saw the pics and little "E" is ADORABLE...just the sweetest baby. I cannot say enough how happy I am for the two of you!
    Rest and enjoy your beautiful little one

    Jeanette
    P.S. Love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD IS SO GOOD!!

    Beautiful baby, two happy parents, one dog and one cat in for a new way of life.

    WE PRAISE AND THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS!
    Love, Grandmummy

    ReplyDelete