Saturday, April 4, 2009

No news is NOT good news

I don't have any updates. We went shopping for most of the afternoon and walked all over the place, and still no Pumpkin, only swollen ankles. This is one determined girl! We think she must have bought new furniture and a big screen tv and decided to settle in for the long haul. Maybe I need to show her all the cute clothes she will be able to wear when she comes out.

4 comments:

  1. I think you better kick your tootsies up and have Aaron serve you dinner - you worked too hard today. Tell Pumpkin HI! for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your posts everyday and I am so excited for you. I know the waiting is tough, but it is worth it. It was good to see your mom today; I am so happy for her as well. Sounds like something is going to happen this week, one way or another. Will be praying for the platelet count.
    Love,
    cousin Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pumpkin....We are serving you your eviction notice. Your time is up! Come out! We all want to see you!!!!! We want to know what your sweet little name is going to be. And we want to see your sweet little face. Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO-NO! This is Jenny's girl so I know it is not a big screen TV--it's a book she's reading and she won't give it up until that book is finished!
    We may have to give her a crash course in "speed reading". Love ya, GRANDMUMMY

    ReplyDelete