Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Pumpkin is keeping us pretty busy, but I promise to post more pictures soon. Our air conditioner is out so I have been meeting with repairmen to get quotes on new ones. I also went to a breastfeeding support group last week. I have been having some issues with pain while breastfeeding that I am trying to work through. I also met with our doula to go over the birth and get the pictures she took, which are really good. I will be posting some of those pictures soon and hopefully the birth story in the next couple of days. Today is my first day with her all by myself and it is going pretty well, I even got a shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww!!! I'm so glad you posted a new picture. I've been checking back every day to see more of little "E". I can't wait to see more pictures! And kudos to you for the shower! It is a complete miracle that I was showered by 7:30 this morning! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteShe's getting bigger already - I may need to start visiting weekly to keep up :-) (thanks for the picture - I will be changing my desktop - again)
ReplyDelete