Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

First Family Portrait
She Fit in there?

Picture from today
Well, we are doing well. We got home yesterday afternoon and are settling in slowly. I am recovering as well as can be expected, "A" says I now look like I'm only 5 months pregnant, not 6. "E" is doing well, she is doing pretty well with breastfeeding. Her first pediatrician appointment is Wednesday morning and we will try to take her in for a weight check at the hospital tomorrow to make sure she has not lost too much weight. She had lost about 6-8% of her birth weight before we left the hospital and they don't want her to lose more than 10%. My milk has come in so hopefully that will help her gain weight.
I will be posting more in the days to come. I am looking forward to talking to my doula in the next week or so to go over all the things that happened at delivery (it is a little fuzzy right now) and then I can better post the delivery story. Let's just say that it didn't turn out like I had hoped, but we are so happy that she is here safe and sound. We hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter.



3 comments:

  1. "E" looks gorgeous. I hope recovery speeds up for you "J". Talk to you soon!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinking cute!!!! I wish so badly I was there to hold her! How is it going? Are you getting any sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have changed my desktop ;-]

    ReplyDelete