Monday, September 28, 2009
Fall is on its way
Love these pictures of Pumpkin. I was getting ready to take her for a walk with Lucy and had to put on this cute hat. She wasn't quite sure about it, then . . . . .
I think I like the hat, Momma!
She is talking all the time now. She says "na na na na". It's just a short way from that to "ma ma ma". I'm ready! As I said before, the drool has really increased. A says he can feel her top teeth. She doesn't seem to be in any pain so she may have any easy teething time (we hope, for her sake and ours), but she has really been eating more the last couple of days. I think she may be ready for solid foods. We'll probably start rice cereal this week. Her pediatrician said she didn't need to start solids till 6 months and her 6 month check-up and shots are on October 13th. She's growing up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment