Thursday, September 3, 2009

Look what I can do

I like to sit on Daddy's shoulders and PULL HIS HAIR! Don't I look like I'm having a great time? Daddy, on the other hand, looks like he is a little afraid of me.

Wow, that flash is really bright!
Daddy and I watching tv.

See how good I am at pushing up with my arms. I like tummy time now. Yesterday at the breastfeeding support group all the other mommies were impressed at how well I did tummy time. Those other babies are cute, but they just aren't as accomplished as me. Who cares if most of them are only a couple of weeks old. Guess what, I'm 15 pounds, 10 ounces.

And finally, a picture of me sleeping, aren't I a princess? Mommy color coordinated my outfit with the swing! Got to go, I'm having way too much fun kicking Mommy as she types this.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how big and cute she is getting! I haven't checked the site in a month or so and she has changed so much! She has the best grin.....and not to start a war but she is starting to look a lot like her momma :)

    ReplyDelete