Monday, September 21, 2009

New camera, new pictures

Ok, so I finally got my new software downloaded. Here Pumpkin is chilling, she is starting to get a little more cuddly, which Momma loves.
Daddy and Pumpkin having a good time. She is showing her support for the St. Louis Cardinals! Daddy finally got over his cold/flu (whatever it was) so he wanted to hold his girl alllllll weekend. He is very good about staying away from her when he is under the weather.

On Sunday we had some special visitors. Great Uncle H and Aunt C came to visit, she hadn't seen them since she was a tiny baby (she was a week or two old).

I've got a lot of video but I haven't figured out how to edit them yet. Believe me, they need editing! Hopefully I'll get it figured out in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment