Thursday, September 24, 2009

Her 1st cloth diaper

I went to the local (well, 50 minutes away) cloth diaper store and bought Pumpkin her first cloth diaper. It is a Gro*Baby diaper. It is made to go from around 8 pounds to 35 pounds, by using the snaps in the front to adjust the rise. It has this really cool soaker pad that you snap to the inside (see 2nd picture) and you just snap it out when it gets dirty and wet and theoretically you can just snap in another soaker pad and keep using the outer shell for more than one diaper change (unless it gets dirty, obviously). Anyway, I have ordered a bunch of other diapers on my clo*th di*aper tr*ial that should be here in a couple of days. I'm waiting for some new laundry detergent and once everything gets here I can start Pumpkin off in cloth diapers!! I'm very excited. Once it gets here I'll tell you about the company I ordered them from, they were awesome to work with (but more of that later). Can't wait to see Pumpkin in her new pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment