A blog to keep everyone updated with news and pictures about our miracle, Pumpkin.
Look, it's a bird, it's a plane, no . . . . . . . it's super baby! Ready to save the world with her superhuman drool power.
This opens up a new world of possibilities for gifts to bring "Pumpkin"--bows or drool rags--guess which I'm bringing??? Grandmummy
I know for a fact Grandmummy is getting pretty excited about seeing Pumpkin this week. I should know, I live close by. Oh, by the way, Pumpkin gets cuter everythime I see her. That is not an easy thing to do since she's always been cute!!!!
This opens up a new world of possibilities for gifts to bring "Pumpkin"--bows or drool rags--guess which I'm bringing??? Grandmummy
ReplyDeleteI know for a fact Grandmummy is getting pretty excited about seeing Pumpkin this week. I should know, I live close by. Oh, by the way, Pumpkin gets cuter everythime I see her. That is not an easy thing to do since she's always been cute!!!!
ReplyDelete