Sunday, September 6, 2009

Party at my crib


Pumpkin almost has enough hair to keep a bow in. We were getting ready to go get her picture taken at JcPenneys on Saturday and she completely blew out her clothes (thankfully she was not in her picture clothes). I was trying out the bow but decided that she didn't have enough hair yet. Maybe next month.
I just put her in her crib for the night and she promptly flipped over onto her stomach. I rolled her back onto her back and then she re-flipped onto her stomach again. I moved her back onto her back and if she ends up on her stomach, so be it. She must be ready for stomach sleeping! Anyway, we just bought a camera that can take video so I will hopefully be learning how to post videos of her soon. We've already taken a test video of her laughing and giggling, it turned out pretty well. For a camera, it takes really good video.
We hope everyone has a nice Labor Day!

2 comments:

  1. I guess Pumpkin decides tummy's rule - and this from the girl who hated tummy time.

    I am thinking she might be an early crawler - smart little girl - making her Auntie proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5 months old today--September 8th. Amazing, isn't it, that one beautiful baby girl can bring such happiness and joy to so many! God is very GOOD to us. Love, Grandmummy and Granddad

    ReplyDelete